Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Fifty Sprouts and a Desert Island



All The World Loves Lovers
Andromeda Heights
Angel Of Love
Appetite
Bonny
Cars And Girls
Cornfield Ablaze
Couldn’t Bear To Be Special
Cowboy Dreams
Cruel
Dandy of The Danube
Desire As (Acoustic)
Donna Summer
Don’t Sing
Doo Wop In Harlem
Dragons
Dublin
Earth: The Story So Far
Electric Guitars
Goodbye Lucille #1
Faron Young
Girl, I’m Here
Green Isaac
Here On The Eerie
If You Don’t Love Me (String Driven Thing)
I’m 49
I Never Play Basketball Now
I Remember That
I Trawl The Megahertz
Jesse James Bolero
Jordan: The Comeback
Last Of The Great Romantics
Life Of Surprises
Lions In My Own Garden
Meet The New Mozart
Moondog
Moving The River
Music Is A Princess
Nightingales
Pearly Gates
Rebel Land
Sleeping Rough
Sweet Gospel Music
Technique
The Ice Maiden
The Venus of The Soup Kitchen
‘Til The Cows Come Home
We Let The Stars Go
When Love Breaks Down
Wild Horses





No comments: